< Back

Clandon Regis Golf Club

Clandon Regis Golf Club

Epsom Road
West Clandon
Surrey
GU4 7TT
Tel: +44 (0)1483 224888

Visit our website to book direct Email us

Accommodation near Clandon Regis Golf Club
Restaurants near Clandon Regis Golf Club

Designed by David Williams, for many years consultant architect to the European Tour, Clandon Regis Golf Club was built in 1992/93 and opened in June 1994 as a proprietary club. Clandon Regis quickly attained Championship status and hosted the final of the PGA Southern Professional Championship in 1995 and again in 1996.

The course was chosen as the venue for the inaugural event of the MasterCard Tour in 1997. Clandon Regis is also proud to be the Headquarters of the PGA South Region. In addition to the fine golf course, there are comprehensive practice facilities, including a full length driving range with practice bunker, a practice putting green and chipping area and indoor practice nets.

Since opening in 1994, Clandon Regis has gained the reputation for being a very friendly and welcoming golf club to players of all abilities and ages.

Ping